- ISODA members know and have clarity on most of the Government Policy changes
- Understand newer technologies, threats to the industry, market trends etc.
- All this at lowest possible TCO for you
- Influence the community with different technologies that you carry
- Build a ready market within the community to propagate your story to their customers
- Create specific marketing plans for internal ISODA members to ensure growth of business
- Be a part of the Management Committee to take up challenging roles and to have an impact on the association
- Represent your region within the association and become more visible to other regions
- Engage with vendors / alliances to get them to ISODA as a platform
Who can join ISODA?
Software dealer / partner organization whose gross revenue in a year is in excess of INR 10 Million and more than 2/3rd of its revenue has been generated by way of reselling software products.